Monday, September 29, 2008

The Latest Kyle Addition

My "baby" brother got married August 2nd, and we are so thankful and happy to have Caylen as part of our family. (Aunt Cay-K as Eli calls her). Caylen just got her wedding pictures back, so I thought I would share a few pictures from the wedding. They just moved to Phoenix, Arizona where David has begun medical school. I have never seen David happier, but Scott and I look forward to the day when we are no longer living 30 hours apart from them.....
I think they love each other!!!!

Pre-Wedding: The Kyle Clan (minus Caylen and Eli)

wow-- Caylen!!!
Eli sitting patiently with Nana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaah! i am so glad the picture thing worked!!! and we cannot wait to live closer too :) miss you guys like crazy! we are crossing our fingers about thanksgiving... either seeing y'all out here or in the south! :)