Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wanted: Giraffe on the Loose in Myrtle Beach

Get out of my way guys, I heard somebody had some CANDY.......................
Whew, I made it to CCU, now where did they say that candy was????
Hey Coach Ellis! Um, forget the tricks, I am just interested in the treats.

Hey guys----- I'm over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's perfect, now, just keep it coming..... Is all this picture taking really necessary-- can I at least have my M&Ms???
On to my new candy mission: the Ransdell's house.....
Hello? Brooke, Patrick, Walker and Ribbie??? I'm here......

Hey Mrs. Brooke, yeah, trick or treat.. now give me some CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mind if I eat while we take pictures??
I am getting kind of tired, yes, Daddy you can hold me...

Yes, I'm pretty cute....
The day before with all my church pals at trunk or treat...
Whoa!!!!!! Look, it's awesome, a Capri sun---- my favorite treat so far!! (seriously)
Now that this Halloween ruckus is over, I'm going to go in this corner and check out my stash....
Happy Halloween 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, Mom, when did you say again that Santa would be here????

5 comments:

Kelley Brown said...

Adorable!!! And hilarious!! Ames, your commentary had me laughing at loud. Love all the pics!!

Emily said...

OK, our boys should be doing this TOGETHER!!!!!! Eli could have had a custom made treat bag from KK!!!
I love the giraffe costume. ANd, I'm not surprised that E liked the capri sun the best--W would be the same way!
I've already eaten most of the chocolate from W's bag. Please tell me I'm not alone!

Kristy said...

He's the cutest giraffe I've ever seen. :)

Anonymous said...

he is so stinkin adorable. LOVE the costume!!!

Alicia said...

LOL! He makes the cutest giraffe!