Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Midnight Madness

Well, not exactly midnight madness, but 11:30pm madness. Eli knew that his Daddy was painting Caroline's room, and he could not handle it. He HAD to participate in all the fun. So, when my 3 hour attempt to get Eli in bed had miserably failed, we decided to give Eli a paintbrush and let him go to work. Needless to say, we were all tired this morning, but watching my son so excited about "helping out" was priceless. And, to appease several of my friends and family who have requested a preggo picture, here is ONE. When Eli saw Scott with the camera, he just assumed that he was to be in the picture. My son is defiintely not camera shy. I'm 28 weeks and Baby Caroline seems to be happy and healthy! Miss you all, and halloween pics will soon follow tomorrow.....
Miss you all!!!!!!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! thank you for posting a picture!!! :) i can't wait to see her cute room!

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

I know I get to see your growing belly all the time, but your mom needs a closer view....
ZOOM THAT CAMERA IN, SCOTT!!!!

You look BEAUTIFUL!

Lindsey Pritchard said...

Amy,
You are too cute pregnant! What color did you paint her room? Do you have a theme? Can't wait to see it!

Melanie said...

Too cute! I love that he wanted to help. He's going to be a great big brother...I can tell already. You look great!!!

Kelley Brown said...

Amy, you look great!!! And it was sweet to see Eli helping out. :) BTW, Carter has so same pjs!! Love you!