Sunday, January 25, 2009

Caroline's First Month


Happy One Month Caroline!

Even though you are only a month old, we could not imagine life without you. Nor can we imagine life with 8 hours of sleep. You noticed your fish on your mobile for the first time yesterday and you are already starting to hold your head on your on. You are a great eater, and a really good sleeper to have come so early. At exactly your one month mile stone, you had the best night thus far. You went to sleep at 10:30, woke up with a ferocious appetite at 3:15am and then again at 7:15 am.
You have an amazing ability to drown out the yells and screams of your brother and you love to cuddle on our chests. You recognize the voices of your mom, dad, Meeps, Nana, and of course, Eli.

It's so fun to dress you up in pink, but dear girl, you are going to break my pocket book. Buying clothes for you is so fun-- too fun. We hope to take you to Alabama to meet your uncles and aunts and great grandparents in about one month. They cannot wait to see you.

Everyday we thank God for you and look forward to many, many more months to watch you smile and grow.

With Meeps
With Nana

9 comments:

Lanie said...

What a sweet post. You are such a wonderful mom and Caroline is a beautiful baby!

Molly said...

I mean, how precious is she?!?!?!? Absolutely beautiful. We know you guys are proud.

Anonymous said...

i squealed when i saw her little boots!!!! i can't believe her tiny feet fit in them!! We are pumped about seeing her (and you and big E!) at the end of feb!

Melanie said...

She is beautiful!! Hope you are doing great and enjoying every minute!

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

You have a beautiful family Amy!

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Love Love Love the pics!! Keep'em coming baby. Even though I can see them most any time...I still love looking at them both!

The Brewteam said...

Hey Amy, just found your blog. You have a beautiful family. I was glad to be able to catch up with how you are doing. I know you are enjoying your new baby girl. Maybe we can catch up through email. Talk to you soon.
Jennifer Corwin

Kelley Brown said...

Amy, I LOVE those little boots!!!! Caroline looks so much bigger already! I can't wait to meet her in person!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Hi Amy, I work with your mom. She is a wonderful person and I have gotten to know a lot about you through her. So, I thought I would check out your page. Your two are adorable! Linda, "Meeps", misses them very much and I can see why!