Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let's Talk about Six.... and Seven


I forget how much I love the 6 month and 7 month old baby stages. They have so much personality, but they can't go anywhere! Right now, her personality most resembles that of a black bear. She's laid back, extremely cuddly, and quite fun to look at... but watch out, because if this little bear gets hungry, you better take cover immediately (and buy some earplugs). I love the fact that she has some fiestiness in her.

Caroline, at 6 months you were sitting up on your own and babbling "da-da". You LOVE to dance, and Eli has dedicated the song "I Like em Big and Chunky" from Madagascar 2 to you. Now I never want you to be self-conscious about your body, but if your thighs remain their same consistency 2 years from now, I'll be forced into signing you up for Toddler Weight Watchers. You're up on all fours all day long, but haven't quite figured out how to quite move those chunky thighs. You kind of have a bear crawl thing going, which again, fits your personality. I'm really ok with you waiting a bit to crawl, if it's at 25 months, just know that I am TOTALLY fine with that.

We love you with all of our hearts Caroline Bear.

A hungry bear who loves to suck her toe- gross I know-- but what can you do?

Watch out.... she's growling........

2 comments:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Look at her little tan. One might think she still leaves at the beach. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!! Caroline's hair has gotten so much lighter. Oooohhhh, I could squeeze her. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

hilarious, she is so cute!