Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Give Me a High "Five"


Five months old and counting-- Caroline-- wow, you are getting taller and chunkier by the minute. So you actually turned 5 months old on May 24th, which was a significant day for 2 reasons... 1) the obvious (your 5 months old) and 2) we moved to Huntsville, Alabama. You seem to be adjusting to the change well because I think you like the new found attention from your Nana, Grandaddy, Meeps and Peeps. You have developed a love and appreciation for squash, sweet potatoes and peaches. I don't feel like I have you on a great schedule yet because of all of our changes, but that may soon develop--- maybe, maybe not. I find myself being a little more relaxed with you and enjoying more of the little things. I don't get as stressed about doing things by the book but instead letting you and I figure things out together. Our relationship is already so special, and I am so blessed to have you daughter. You love for us to sing "Mary had a little lamb" to you, and your brother can make you giggle like no other person can. The two of you are already close, and the bond is sure to be stronger as months and years go by. Your daddy has become quite fond of his "baby girl" and he loves to tickle your tummy and watch you eat your feet. We are always on some kind of high with you and Eli in our lives- and always will be.
I think you may be a little scared here..... Eli on the other hand.....

1 comment:

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Look at those rolls Caroline. You are following in your friend Walker's footsteps. Eat, Eat, Eat. If I could get to you, I would squeeze those chunky arms. I love the picture of Grayson, Caroline & Eli. Eli's face is priceless.