Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Cheer

It's the most wonderful time of the year. The time when our eyes twinkle in merry wonder, we "accidently forget" to check our bank account balance, and pictures of me seem to always come out with red-eye that can't be removed because it's not from the camera! Two children with December babies, a mother with a December birthday, Christmas, whew, getting tired already.... BUT it is the most wonderful time because we have so much to celebrate!! Having young children lets me feel like a little kid all over again. I just wish my daddy still paid for everything!! Santa, I believe.... I believe!!!!!!
Dear Santa, I would like to have all the toys....

Eli: Santa, I want cars and trucks, and uh.... would you come home with us?

Caroline: Santa is kind of a bore. Santa: Finally, a kid that can't talk....

Good smile = Getting everything I want....
Can I eat him???
Hope this Frosty doesn't melt......

On Dancer, on Prancer, On Dasher and Vixon
And please notify 911 that Eli is driving........

4 comments:

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Great pictures Amy! That is hard having so many birthdays and Christmas in one month. I would have to shop and shove in a closet year round:)

Kelley Brown said...

Great pics! I love the commentary too. :)

Kristy said...

Can't wait to celebrate their birthdays! Caro is getting SO big and beautiful! Good job with the bow!

brooke said...

How cute! We can't wait to go to Santa's Village. That's where the "real" Santa is.....according to my kids.