Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Love Was Born at Christmas

Love was born at Christmas. This takes on triple meaning for us because not only do Scott and I celebrate the birth of our Savior, but we celebrate the births of our children, both born in December. During this holiday season there is so much to celebrate, and more importantly, so much to be thankful for. I have posted a slideshow that replays the events of our family over the last 2 weeks. We had a small combined party for the kids this past weekend and we are grateful to our family and friends for making the trip to come celebrate this special time with us. The toys in the house are overwhelming-- which is only going to get much worse in 9 days! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to my babies!

Happy Birthday also to my sweet mom, Kristy, Brooke, and Lindsey!!!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Celebrations
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE this!!!! Why are our babies already one???? I can't take it! Can't wait to see you very soon!

Lindsey Pritchard said...

Love the slideshow!! I can not believe Caroline and Eli....they are absolutely adorable!! It looks like you guys had a happy 1st and 3rd birthdays! Miss you guys!

Tara Harden said...

What great pictures..... and precious babies!!! I think Eli favors you sooo much, but I think all of our high school friends have a little mini me (maybe because I know them better than their spouse???) Hope y'all have a great Christmas!!!

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

You do such an awesome job, Amy! I just can't believe how fast time flies. Seems like yesterday we were sitting around the dining room table eating cake & celebrating Eli's 2nd birthday. Oh, and I'll never forget the early early morning call (4am) on Christmas Eve from you saying Caroline was on her way. What a wonderful Christmas present.

We love you guys and miss you more than you will ever know!!

Love you friend!!

Kelley Brown said...

These are great!!!!!!! Hard to believe how old your babies are!!!!!!

Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, and Julianne said...

Great Pictures Amy! Your family does have a busy December! Happy Birthday to you too!