Monday, October 13, 2008

Meeps, Peeps, Blocks and Puzzles

Meeps and Peeps came for a visit this weekend (my mom and dad). I was so glad to see them although it was WAYYYY too short of a visit. Mom and I spent Saturday shopping for Caroline's nursery and Eli's big boy room. Peeps and Eli got in some good bonding time. When Mom and I came home from our shopping adventure, Eli and Peeps were outside playing. Eli had a huge mud stain on his nice little Auburn smocked jon-jon from where he had been building a fort in a mud puddle, and he also had on his Teva's that were his baby shoes and about 2 inches smaller than his foot. Isn't it always fun to see what creative things your child will be doing and/or wearing when men babysit?

Rise and shine Peeps-- don't you know that at 7:15am it is time to play blocks? By the way, nice hair!!!!Eli concentrating on his puzzle....(pre-mud outfit)

Eli is all about some Meeps.... the Marsh Walk, Murrells Inlet


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another reason why the name "caroline" is perfect... you live in south CAROLINa!!!!! aaah i can't wait to see all the PINK!

Sarah Armstrong said...

I am so glad to have your blog address! Eli is just precious and I know you are excited about Caroline's arrival! I will look forward to keeping up with you via the blog world!